Restorative Teacher Training August 18-20
with Sigrid Matthews and Dani Robinson
Join Sigrid Matthews and Dani Robinson for this in depth Restorative Training.
Trainees will learn:
*The effects of restorative postures on the nervous system, organs, muscles, joints, and connective tissue.
*In depth exploration of each pose with guidance and feedback on proper sequencing and use of props.
Tuition for the weekend course $275
(sign up for both the yin and restorative trainings for $500)
Suggested reading: Relax and Renew by Judith Hanson Lassiter
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
with Sigrid Matthews, Amy & Larry Santiago
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY JULY 22 12:00-1:00.
COME MEET THE TEACHERS AND GET ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
September 8 – November 12
Fridays 7:00-9:00pm, Saturdays/Sundays 10:00am-5:00pm
Whether you are interested in deepening your understanding of yoga and your own personal practice, or you wish to teach yoga, this program provides a complete overview of how and why yoga works. Our program meets all Yoga Alliance requirements with a well-balanced curriculum covering the physical aspects of yoga as well as philosophy and anatomy.
· Different styles of asana practice
· Breakdown and analysis of the poses
· Yoga philosophy and Yoga Sutras
· The Chakra system and how to balance it
· Pranayama and bandhas
· Anatomy of the body as it relates to the yoga practice
· Practice teaching with feedback
· Adjustments and spotting
· Sequencing and themes
· Business of yoga
* unlimited yoga at Black Dog Yoga during the training session
* opportunity to assist classes at Black Dog Yoga upon completion of the 200 hour training